Friday, February 8, 2008

Gift Certificates

I made up a bunch of gift certificates last night for my shop (it's a children's and maternity shop -new & used). These were fun and EASY!!! I used all different kinds of papers and ribbon. I love my scalloped edge punch! Now, if I can just sell some gift certificates . . .and the cool thing is . . when someone redeems one they'll bring the whole thing in and I can just remove the inside piece and print off a new one and reuse the cute part - woo hoo!! :-) LOL!


Photobucket

Also used my Basic Grey Notch and Die for the closure on these cards. I love this tool . . .it sure makes a fun closure on a card. . . love it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I showed these to my DH this morning and, naive as he is (lol!), he looked at them and said (with a joking tone of voice - lucky for him!!) "they're nice, but you got ink all over the inside pieces . . . you've been doing this for a long time, I'd have thought you'd be better than that by now!" I tried to explain the whole "ink distressing" thing to him, but he didn't get it - oh, well!

No comments: