Thursday, February 28, 2008

Breakfast of Champions

I did this layout last night. Actually . . I finished this layout last night, I started it a couple of nights ago and finally tied everything together last night. Everything is CTMH (lovin' my Star Struck stamp set!) except the background polka dot paper (SEI, I think).

You know how sometimes you just want to capture certain (silly) things about your kids habits, etc. Well, I took these photos last summer when they were on a breakfast kick of eating the exact same things each and every morning.

Joe got tired of the french toast sticks . . .now they BOTH eat dinosaur oatmeal (or cold cereal) every morning. But now Joe has to pull ALL the eggs out and eat them separately from the oatmeal. If my husband makes breakfast for them and FORGETS to pull out the eggs . . Joe won't eat it - LOL!! Anyway, hope you like the lo . .

Photobucket

1 comment:

kbradseth said...

Hi, there. I was just taking a few minutes to catch up on the handful of blogs I follow and I have a question for you...

you seem to do quite a few single page layouts...
how do you use them in your scrapbook? Do you place them next to each other even if they don't "match?"

Just curious.