Wednesday, March 12, 2008

All is well . . .

thank goodness! I finally got my photos edited in photobucket - just had to upgrade my Flash Player! Yaayy! So here we go . . .these are a bunch of cards I made last night:

I used my scraps from making Melanie's tote to create this card. I just looked at all those cute circles and knew I had to do something with them!

Photobucket

This was a simple (masculine?!) card using a beautiful piece of Bohemia paper. The paper is so pretty I just didn't want to mess it up with too much "stuff"!


Photobucket

Scraplifted this card idea from my LSS. I just had to get the cute little quickutz birds they had on their card:


Photobucket


Another one using that cute little bird and a piece of embossed paper from Michael's. I have a feeling you'll be seeing more of the birds! And . . OOPS . . . (although that's not exactly what I said when I did it - LOL!!) . . . right after I finished my card, I stood it up on my desk and it fell forward RIGHT ONTO THE OPEN INK PAD!!! Notice the little smudge on the "Hello" . . . I was sooooo bummed. . . so my mom is picking up some more of this embossed paper for me (Thanks, Mom!) . . .


Photobucket


And, finally, here is just a simple card. Again, I liked the paper so I didn't do too much with the "details" . . .


Photobucket

No comments: