Saturday, October 25, 2008

Our Christmas Card

Here is the Christmas card that we will be sending out to friends/family this year. The photo doesn't do it justice . . . it really is much cuter in real life!

I do think this is the simplest card I have ever made for our Christmas cards - whew! Good thing, because there is so much going on these days that SIMPLE IS GOOD! LOL!!

The photo of the boys (ages 3 and 6) was taken in May while we were razor clam digging at Copalis, WA. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera when we went on this trip (almost a crime in my book!) so I had to buy a disposable camera and the photos were just not as good of quality as they would have been had I had my camera - oh well - at least I got photos!

Razor clam digging is one of our family traditions and the only time we will pull the boys out of school (sorry, teachers!)! So, although it seems kinda like a silly photo to put on our Christmas cards, it is the photo that would mean the most to those that are close to us! I hope you enjoy it . . . . . .

Photobucket

The sentiment says: May the spirit of Christmas, (inside of card) warm your hearts all year long.

All products used were CTMH.

2 comments:

ChrissyM said...

awww how cute and the paper is great!

Diane said...

What a super nice card!!! I'm sure your family will enjoy their xmas card,cute little boys you have!!!