Sunday, October 12, 2008

Halloween Cards

I got some great new stamps from Impress and had to play around with them. Here are 2 Halloween cards I made. I don't usually send Halloween cards, but they are so fun to make!

Photobucket

The little witch on this card is a Martha Stewart punch I ordered from Impress. I brayered the background and used the winter tree from CTMH's Four Seasons and then just used my black pen to put the other dots in. The moon was just made with my circle punch. It all came together (thanks to Jody!). Love that little rickety picket fench stamp from Impress. :-) Enjoy!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Diane said...

Hi there,Thanks for stopping by!
Those Halloween cards are so darn cute! I'll have to blog surf more too,i've been having problems sleeping again lately,so I'm kinda off track. I'll be back Jeani!!

Nicole said...

Those are way cute.. .I don't do Halloween cards either but I think I should and I would LOVE to get one. I also love the fair cards they are great!

Nicole said...

Those are way cute.. .I don't do Halloween cards either but I think I should and I would LOVE to get one. I also love the fair cards they are great!

ChrissyM said...

What amazing halloween cards!

tyrymom29 said...

Cute Halloween Cards!!!

Allison Rankin said...

Cute and fun!