Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Christmas Card

I was hoping to get both of my sons 1st day of school layouts done today, but started playing with my new stamp set instead. I got this adorable stamp set out of the new CTMH catalog . . . this is the first card I've made with it and I'm so glad that I like it as much as I thought I would! I used liquid applique for the snow and a cute little charm from CTMH.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'll try again tomorrow for those 1st day of school layouts! ;-)

Still need for 4 more people for Scrap Bingo . . .starts Friday morning! Hurry and sign up by emailing me your 15 words!

7 comments:

Lori said...

Oh my gosh this card is so cute!!!
Thanks for sharing.

Kim said...

Great card! Love the snow and the little charm!!!!

tyrymom29 said...

Love this CARD!!! SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!

tyrymom29 said...

Love this CARD!!! SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!

Diane said...

Hey Jeani! Love this set,your card is so pretty!!!

Kim Burmeister said...

Wow! Great card! Love the liquid applique!

Karen said...

This is so pretty and when I saw that set, I didn't even see the potential. May have to get this one,lol.