Friday, October 24, 2008

Christmas and Fall cards

Here are a couple of cards I did for a gathering last night. I wanted to come up with 2 different cards using the October Stamp of the Month (Annotations). Everyone seemed to like them and we had a lot of fun - thanks, Angie (and Pam for letting me borrow Evergreen!!). :-)

Photobucket

Photobucket

I finally got enlargements of the boys on their firsts days of school and our Christmas photo of the boys for our Christmas cards . . .so my goal this weekend is to get our Christmas card posted (that's easy) and get the boys First Day of School layouts done (that one's a little tougher). Check back this weekend to see if I get them done!

Have a great weekend everyone and, as always, thanks so much for visiting my blog and all of your wonderful comments on my work! :-)

1 comment:

Diane said...

Oh Jeani,those are gorgeous,Love the Chistmas one,the pattern paper is beautiful!!! TFS!