Ok . . so here are the rules for Scrap Bingo (as adapted from April at Artistic Paperie - Thanks, April!). The first 12 people to email me their lists will get to play this round, so email all your scrapping friends and get them to play along!
This is an EASY game . . . just a matter of luck, no skill needed! Anyone can play!
1. Pick 15 words from the list below
2. Email them to me no later than 10 pm PST on Thursday, October 16 (to keep things fair, no late entries will be accepted)
3. On Friday, October 17th, I will start calling off 5 words a day
4. Cross off the words on your list that I call
5. The first person to get all of their 15 words called, email me, and you will be the SCRAP BINGO WINNER and win a fun assortment of scrapbooking/cardmaking supplies. I went through all of my STUFF!!! and picked out some beautiful papers and fall ribbons and flowers and a couple of small 3x3 cards you can embellish. Also threw in a couple of cute little purse kits (these make adorable little treat boxes) and a few chipboard pieces! I'll go through and try to add some more fun surprises in there for the winner!
Here are the words from which you need to pick your 15 words from:
Close To My Heart
Two Peas in a Bucket
Queen & Co.
The Cat's Pajamas
My Favorite Things
And, just in case my links above don't work . . . my email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Have fun and GOOD LUCK!