Thursday, July 17, 2008

Birthday card for Mom

This is the card I made for my Mom for her birthday the other day. Got the basic idea from another CTMH consultant . . . lacking in original ideas lately . . . and then put my own little spin on it with the turned up corner and the wide organdy ribbon.

Photobucket

I haven't been on my blog for the last few days because I've been redoing (again) my scrapbooking room . . . I LOVE IT!!! Finally got it to where I really like it! I'll post pictures later tonight . . DH and me are actually taking the kids to my MIL's and going to dinner and a move (Hancock) . . . yaaayyyy! More later . . .

2 comments:

Kim Burmeister said...

Hi Jeani,

I found your blog from Lisa's Creative Corner. I am a fellow CTMH consultant and love your work. I subscribed, so I can keep up on your creations...great blog!

Diane said...

Lovely card Jeani! Great colors and that ribbon is gorgeous!
Sounds like lots of fun you got planned ,hope you enjoyed yourselves!