Friday, June 13, 2008

The monkey stamp . . .

I got it at a store called Stamper's Ink in Everett, Washington. It was made by Great Impressions. They sell their stamps in a lot of stores . . . hopefully, you can find a store near you. Here's the link to Great Impressions. The number on the stamp is #E506.


I FOUND IT online for you . . . at Memory Lane Stamps. They have a couple other cute ones too . . .summer monkey is pretty cute! Might have to get that one!

Thanks for all of your nice comments. If any of you do get it, please email me your projects! I'd love to see what you create with it!

Also . . . did you notice my countdown calendar in the sidebar! Sure seems like a long ways away . . . but I still have to get my passport (and a tan!)! LOL!!

1 comment:

Sanela Kubiak said...

I tried leaving a comment yesterday, but somehow it timed me out. So anyway, thanks for the stamp info, I'll have to get it. Now, on the other subject, I know this is a long shot, but would you have some pictures of Fort and Port Angeles scenery you could share with me? My DD is a huge fan of Twilight series so I want to make her a little book. I've got some pictures of the CULLEN AVE and Edwards Ave and such. I thought it would be cool to have some actual pictures of the places. Have a nice Day!!!!