Thursday, January 17, 2008

So far . . so good . .

One of my resolutions was to use my scraps . . .well, I made 8 thank you cards last night to send out to family/friends for Christmas gifts and I used ONLY scraps. Thought they turned out pretty good, although the pictures are not so good . . blurry this morning for some reason.

These were whipped out pretty quickly . . I did all 8 cards in about an hour, so, it's not my best work, but I was pretty thrilled to use up some blank card bases that I've had sitting around for 2 years and some scraps. I added little embellishments here and there to dress them up a little, but really kept them pretty simple. I used my SU Thank You stamp from Artfully Asian, so all of the cards have a little bit of the Asian feel to them (LOVE LOVE this stamp set!). And . . now I can send out our thank you's . . whew . . done for another year!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: