Thursday, December 27, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Well, we made it through the holidays . . . almost . . heading over to my parents tomorrow to open presents (again!). We didn't get a chance to see them on Christmas, so we're going over for the night tomorrow. The boys are very excited . . .they love it anytime they can take a ferry ride to Nana and Papa's!

Hope everyone had a great holiday. I just got some new CTMH product in the mail and have more coming next week . . . getting very ansy to PLAY!! Hopefully I'll get a chance to get some stuff together and get it posted here next week . . so STAY TUNED!

Meanwhile, take your time . . view my previous posts, post a comment and enjoy my music playlist! It's my favorite part of my blog! I'll log on and minimize my blog while I surf other sites just so I can hear the music! HAPPY NEW YEAR! Here's to great inspiration in 2008!

No comments: