Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Call me crazy . . no, just nostalgic!!

Ok . . so if you are lucky enough to have your speakers on and can hear my music list play as you are reading through my blog, you may have the privilege to hear "Wake me up before you go-go . . . " You know . . George Michael (WHAM) "jitterbug . . jitterbug . . " LOL!!!

I just had to put this on my playlist because everytime I hear this song it takes me back to my college days at the University of Alaksa, Fairbanks. It reminds me of dear friends who have fallen out of touch . . . and it makes me smile EVERYTIME I hear it . . no matter where I am or what I'm doing. Honestly, when the song starts I can see my old dorm room, remember walking down the hallway . . . it's amazing what music can do! So, if you snicker when you hear "jitterbug" and cringe . . . just know that I'm smiling all the way back to 1986!! Ha ha ha ha!!

No comments: