Thursday, December 6, 2007

It's been a while . . .

It's been a while since I've posted anything. I was checking out other blogs today and most of them are updated so regularly . . . makes me think maybe I should let this one go, but, what the heck. Doesn't cost me anything and as long as I can remember my password (took my 2 hours today to finally get it right!!!) I might as well keep coming back.

I have been doing some holiday cards and have also made a couple of other projects lately. I'll try to photo and post them later today.

Our weather has been FRIGHTFUL here on the Olympic Peninsula. Not so bad in Port Angeles, but all around us was hit pretty severely. Lots of places just now starting to dry out . . flood waters receding . . yikes . .and it's not even WINTER yet!! The joys of winter in the Pacific Northwest!

More later . .I PROMISE!! :-)

No comments: