Friday, June 1, 2012

New venture

I spend so much time working on my Project Life book these days and I see so much product online, that I've decided to make my own embellishments for my PL book as well as my scrapbook pages.  I thought some of you might enjoy them as well, so I've opened up shop!

Check out my fun stuff here!  Why PaperGarden? Because that name incorporates two of my favorite things (besides my family!) . . . papercrafting and gardening.  Eventually, I'm hoping to expand into fun things for the garden . . . but for now it's all about paper (tags, journaling cards, etc.) and some fun felt embellishments I'm working on.  I'd love for you to stop by and check it out . . . maybe even order a set of fun tags for your projects.

Thanks for stopping by . . . . have a great weekend!


No comments: