Sunday, January 29, 2012

A sweet smile and a great camping trip . .

Today I'm posting two different layouts I recently completed . . .

The first one . . . of my youngest son in our backyard on a warm summer day in 2009 (ya, I know . . I'm a little slow in getting to some of my photos sometimes . . LOL).

I love these photos of Joe . . I love that floppy camo hat and those sunglasses and his adorable little preppy shorts. I knew I was going to scrap these photos as soon as I saw them printed and I wanted to keep them all together, so I scrapped them in a bit of a cluster with one of my favorites (think he looks so cute with his hands in his pockets and those sweet bare feet - a kid after my own heart) blown up to 8x10 on the left page. . .


Close up of the left page:

Close up of the right page:





The second layout is some photos from a camping trip we took in the summer of 2009 to Dungeness Campground in Sequim . . .we had so much fun at that campground! We were camped with some good friends of ours . . . our spots were right across from the playground . . it was crab season so we dined on fresh caught crab and Chinese camp food - gotta love that! Our good friends are from Hong Kong and let me tell you . . . if you want some awesome camp food, you need to hang with the Fus! Pork lettuce wraps like you've never tasted before - makes me hungry just thinking about it!


Anyway, we took hikes out to the Dungeness Spit - longest spit in the world (just in case you were wondering *grin*) . . . and rode bikes around the loops through the campground. Of course, my only pictures are of the playground - ha! But it was a great camping weekend . . . one we definately need to repeat!



Close up of the left page:



Close up of the right page:








That's it for today . . . I'm hoping to wrap up my Project Life pages today and post them as soon as I can get good photos (hopefully tomorrow or Tuesday) . . . I'm excited to share my pages and let you know the system that is finally working for me!


Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments: