Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Just stamps and ink (mostly!)

I made a few simple cards last night. I just really like the look of simple, clean cards. So I thought I would play around with a few stamp sets and this is what I came up with . . .

Stamps used (all CTMH) are listed below each photo:


Photobucket
Kindred Spirits (sentiment), Friendship Word Puzzle (flower and stem)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Friendship Word Puzzle (flowers and stems), Kindred Spirits (grass, corners)


Photobucket
Coffee Shop, For Every Occasion (Hello), Friendship Word Puzzle (friend)


Photobucket
Coffee Shop, Because of You (sentiment)

Photobucket
Kindred Spirits (bird), Playful Petals (flourish), Say it in Style (sentiment), Liquid Glass and hemp

1 comment:

Karen said...

Very pretty! That little bird with the heart necklace is so cute! Thanks for the great ideas.