Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Daily Word Challenge - "Nest"

When I first read Pam's word of the day this morning I was stumped . . . I initially thought of a bird's nest . . . hmmmmm. . . what to do with THAT!?!

I didn't have time to work on my card this morning, so off to work I went (Tuesday is my full day at the shop and the boys are with me all day). It was a looooong day! We zipped out of the shop at 6:00pm, came home, made dinner, ate, made cupcakes, played and then *whew* the boys and my husband all crashed! So, I pulled up the word of the day again and got to work. I realized my "nest" was my home and I went with that.

I threw away 2 attempts at cards before I got one I liked enough to post. . . but, alas, it's after 11pm now and the light is bad so I will have to take a photo in the morning and post it! It actually turned out pretty cute! Check back in the a.m. for my "Nest." Now I can crash ~ g'night all!

No comments: