Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Project Life 2013 - Week 1

Despite the craziness of this time of year (Boy Scouts, Cub Scouts, baseball, birthdays, etc.) . . . I have been doing a pretty good job of keeping up with my Project Life so far  . . .I know it's only the beginning of March, but trust me . . . it's not hard for me to get behind!

Today I'm just sharing my first week because I'm not happy with the way my pictures are coming out on the blog . . . I'm going to play with taking photos of my other pages and try to post better pictures tomorrow. . . . . so I apologize for the awful glare and reflection in these photos . . . if any of you have advice for photographing PL pages and not getting that awful glare, I'd love to hear any helpful hints!

Week One was so busy so it ended up being 2-1/4 pages . . .
 photo 50d69516-93b2-4879-92b0-85b73584cb1e.jpg

 photo a545e442-6c12-49f3-b6ac-4db959751846.jpg

I'll get better pictures and post more later this week.  Thanks for stopping by . . . and make it a fancy day!
Jeani

No comments: