Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Cub scout day camp week

We're busy with Cub Scout Day Camp this week but I'm going to try to get to some posts since our camp doesn't start until 3:00 each day.  I've got some garden photos to share also . . . I'll try to dig up some before photos so you can see how far we've come . . . whew . . . almost done with that project!

I've been busy . . . cleaning my scraproom, painting my greenhouse, working in the yard and keeping up with my Project Life.  I've even manages to complete 5 layouts that needed journaling or embellishments so now I'm ready to start some new projects - oh yeah, besides stripping and staining my kitchen cupboards that is.  Yikes!

Stay tuned for new posts this week.  Lavendar Festival in Sequim this weekend . . . my mom, sis and niece are coming over.  Never a dull moment here on the Olympic Peninsula!

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Sherry C said...

Wow - sounds like a busy week! Your label, "blah, blah, blah" cracks me up! Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

P.S. I scrolled through a few posts - hats off to you for PL, I can't bring myself to do it!