Friday, August 28, 2009

And the winner is . . . .

. . . . . #2!!!

Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to post the random generator info on here, but it came up with #2!! Congratulations, Leslie! Please email me with your mailing address so I can get your goodies out to you!

Well, the interview is over and I was told we probably won't know until Monday who was selected . . . so as soon as I know I'll share it on my blog! Sorry you're having to keep your fingers crossed for so long! LOL!!!

Have a great weekend! :-) jeani

1 comment:

Leslie said...

oh Jeani, I am so excited that I won your blog candy. I clicked on your email link but didn't get to your email. Could you email me at pandascrapper@blogspot.com and I will reply with my address?
Hope, hope, hope you get the job.
I had a job interview on Friday and the interviewer said they would make their decision that day. Since I haven't heard from the temp agency that set it up I can only assume that it was No. Thankfully I still have my part-time job.