Saturday, June 27, 2009

Has it really been 2 months . . .

since I last posted? Wow . . . well, I am about to take quite a longer hiatus as I have just enrolled in school (FULL TIME!) to finish my BA in Education. As I will also be working full time, continuing to be a Den Leader for my son's cub scout den and being a wife and mother . . . the next 2 years are going to be BUSY and STRESSFUL. All of this will leave me very little breathing room so I don't know how often I will get on here.

We did get away last weekend to a wonderful camping trip at LaPush (yes, Jacob Black's stomping grounds!). It's about a 90 minute drive from our house and I just had to share a couple of photos to let you know just beautiful and fun it was . .

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our trailer was just about 50 feet from the beach . . it was beautiful!
Photobucket

Photobucket

The surf was amazing and the kids had a blast running from the waves all weekend!
Photobucket

My youngest son preferred to play in the little creek that ran down, through the driftwood, to the beach!
Photobucket

We had such a great time, we're going back with my SIL and her family for several nights after the 4th of July!

And I have actually been making cards, it just takes so long to upload and crop, etc. that I just don't get them on my blog. I thought I would post one that I made this morning (all CTMH) for a birthday party we're going to tomorrow . . . .

Photobucket

. . . and then I'll just have to say, put your name on my email if you want to see when I post next . . maybe easier for you then coming back to nothing new on my blog time and time again! Putting your name on my email will mean that you get an email from my blog whenever I post something new - try it! It's a great way to keep up with what someone is doing without having to remember where you were!

I hope I can eeek out some time to play with my paper crafting, but I'm not planning on too much . . .so, please be patient with me. I will try to post something every now and then.

So, here I go . . . off on another adventure! I'll keep you posted on my status!

:-) jeani

2 comments:

de said...

LOVE your CTMH card!

TFS your photos! Looks like a great time!

Unknown said...

What a pretty card--can't wait to get new CTMH papers! Blessings as you go back to get your degree to teach--it's a long haul but will be so rewarding!