Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Skateboard lessons and simple ribbon cards

I got my first Studio Calico kit in the mail yesterday (add on kit Montmarte) and had to play with it! I totally scraplifted this layout from the SC Blog (see Valerie Bishop's recent layout) and love it!

My 9 year old was giving my 6 year old skateboarding lessons in these photos . . . I just adore these pictures and love the way the layout turned out (although I need to practice my misting skills a bit more . . . maybe a bit heavy in this layout!?!?). After I uploaded this photo I added a line underneath the date that says "Skateboard lessons with Josh" since I want to remember exactly what these photos were capturing.
A close up of some of the fun embellishments:
And . . . since I was lifting ideas . . . I saw these simple cards on Lawn Fawn and I have so much ribbon (and so little time) . . . I had to try these quick little cuties . . .


Trying to get caught up with my Project Life (about 2 weeks behind), so I'll get those photos posted tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by.

Enjoy your day!

No comments: